Friday, 31 July 2015

Malaga 2015 -Photos












Okay so I'm super sorry to anyone who tried to view this blog and be told it doesn't exist! For some unknown reason Blogger decided to draft my blog post and deleted all the text I had typed up to with which is unbelievably annoying, but hey ho here's round two.

Hello everyone!

So some of you may or may not know, that I went on holiday at the beginning of July to Malaga, Spain, with my best friend Izzy for 6 days. It was honestly such an amazing holiday and it was actually my first holiday on my own without any parents, which was scary being the responsible one with all the important documents, but thankfully all went relatively smoothly, phew!

So in terms of things we got up to while on holiday, we did spend ALOT of time sun bathing and chilling by the pool which was nice just to relax and get super tanned. Although getting really tan has it downsides of super bad tan lines oops.

But anyway we did actually leave the hotel and did some exploringof the local attractions. We visited Malaga beach, port and even Malaga park. Malaga park by the way is a definite must see as its absolutely stunning, and even has a little cafe halfway through it where you can stop for a bite to eat or even a cocktail if you're feeling naughty! While at Malaga port we booked to go on swimming at sea boat trip which was AMAZ-ing! Honestly such a fun time on it. While still in Malaga city we went shopping at the local malls and bought lots of clothes and make up so don;t be surprised if a haul pops up around here..

As well as that we also took a train to Costa Del Sol and Los Bliches. While at Costa Del Sol we went to visit its tourist areas such as its strip of restaurants all facing its gorgeous golden beaches, again a must see! Also while at Los Bliches we visited the Roman park which was filled with Roman Ruins which was actually really interesting to go look at, and with my being a huge lover of history this was generally really fascinating for me.

But if that wasn't enough for you I also got some footage of my time in Malaga:

So I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak into my holiday!
I hope you're having a wonderful day and I will see you with a new blog post on Monday!