Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Newest Member..




Hello everyone!

And well, its seems like I'm always making excuses as to why I'm constantly coming and going when it comes to my blog and my YouTube channel to which I am really generally sorry and I feel super bad about myself, purely due to that fact that blogging and uploading to YouTube has always been a big deal for me, and they have always been my favourite hobbies and achievements. However as of now I have (finally) completed my A-Levels!! So my summer officially starts now and if I hopefully do get into university I won't be leaving until the end of September which leaves me a whole long summer to enjoy many of my favourite hobbies including my channel and my blog, yay!!

But in the recent large gap between blog posts and videos, a 'small' change has occurred in my family as we finally got a new kitten! After losing Molly in October 2014 my family found it difficult to bring themselves to get another pet, however come May 2015 this little one came into our lives and she is honestly so so adorable. This little black and white fluffy kitten is named Eva and as of now she is 15 weeks old. I have never in my life known a kitten to be as hyper and mad as Eva but she is a wonderful addition to our family and its been really exciting watching her grow and seeing her personality develop.

So I thought I'd keep this blog post short and sweet just letting you know that I will be back on here and I also will be posting new videos very soon!!

So until next time,
 I hope you're having a wonderful day and I will see you all very soon!