Friday, 20 February 2015

Primark Haul 2015!


Hello everyone!

I know I've been super bad at blogging lately but let just say life has been a wee bit manic. I have literally just had my last university interview. (it was only a few hours ago!) Also it's currently "coursework" season, where I have to submit 4 pieces of writing by April so my college work has pretty much taken priority for now! (But blog posts are on the way don't worry!) Once I've got myself into university I may do some advice videos/blog posts to help any of you hoping to apply!

I did actually film this about a week ago and since its half term I had some spare time to get it edited and uploaded for you lovely's! So if you would like to see what I've recently picked up from Primark then the link is down below:


Until next time have a wonderful day!