Friday, 30 January 2015

Me Time Tag








Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be doing the me time tag as I do love having some me time. Dealing with stress of everyday life can get a bit much so to get the occasional day or afternoon off is an absolute treat.

So I'm going to be answering 10 questions about what I like to do when I'm having some 'me time'.



1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?

Well my favourite TV show I'm obsessed with at the moment is The Vampire Diaries but as that is only one episode a week (boo!) I've recently really got into Jamie McGuire book's as I'm currently reading the 'Beautiful' series and so far its amazing, I literally cannot put the book down.


2. What do you wear during me-time?

Definitely some comfy clothes so must likely some Pyjamas I can slouch in and most definitely some fluffy socks as I hate having cold feet!


3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?

Face masks and scrubs are my absolute favourite. Helps battle spots and leaves your face feeling smooth and smelling divine, what's not to love?


4. Current favourite nail polish?

At this current moment in time I'm in love with Rimmel London's Space Dust textured nail polish in 006 Total Eclipse.


5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?

For drink its most likely a cup of tea in my adorable owl mug. My favourite meal of the day is breakfast  as I love choosing between different breakfast foods however I rarely have time to dish up a pretty breakfast, so on my me days I definitely make sure I have time to have something super yummy. 

(If I was feeling particularly unhealthy on a me day then I'll most likely be eating pizza or Galaxy minstrels.)


6. Current favourite candle?

Even though its a more Autumnal scent I still love my Yankee candle in cranberry zest. 


7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?  

Sometimes I do enjoy going out on walks with my earphones in just to get some fresh air and some alone time out of the house.


8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?

Personally no, I very much enjoy the experience of going to the cinema however its something I enjoy with company. I think I'd feel a bit awkward and out of place going on my own, Not that there's anything wrong with going alone but that's just not for me personally. 


9. Favourite online shop?

My favourite online store is ASOS. They have such wonderful clothes with great deals, free delivery and of course student discount yay!


10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

I really do enjoy taking long baths or showers as they give me lots of thinking time. I also really really REALLY love eating big bowls of mint chip ice cream mmm.

So that is all the questions!

I'm not going to personally tag any one but feel free to do this tag if it tickles your fancy!

Until next time have a wonderful day!