Sunday, 25 January 2015

LUSH Bubble Bar: Candy Mountain




So I have recently got round into using one of my LUSH Christmas presents and I was super excited about this one as it was a limited edition one! Scent wise this bubble bar is very similar to LUSH's Snow Fairy scent and I am completely obsessed with it. This bubble bar created plenty of bubbles, slightly tinted the water pink and as predicted, filled the bathroom with its wonderful sweet scent. Although it wasn't picked up in the photos it also made the water very shimmery which I thought looked so pretty! 

One of the great things about this bubble bar is that you can either use the whole lot in one go to create a lot of bubbles, or you can even just break a section off and use that and still get plenty of bubbles but you get more use out of the bar as a whole. I also found that after having a bath with this bubble bar my skin was left silky soft and smelling amazing.

Over all I do really really like this bubble bar and I am gutted its limited edition and no longer available so here's to hoping its return for Christmas 2015 ah!

Bottom Line: Yes I would recommend this to a friend.

What is your favourite LUSH product?