Sunday, 30 November 2014

Maybelline New York HyperCosmos Eyeshadow Duo


Hello everyone! 
Unfortunately due to lots of reasons including college work etc.. I haven't had enough time to film any YouTube videos which makes me sad as making videos is my pride and joy, however I am hoping to film this week and upload lots of content for you wonderful people. In the meantime I thought I'd show you guys this palette I have been using tonnes this month.


Its called the Maybelline HyperCosmos duo palette with mine in the shades 'WN-1' Plum.
I think these are two amazing shades which can be used to created a festive look. Now I found mine in my local PoundLand which was selling off some Maybelline products so I'm not sure where you can get hold these but I think Amazon and Ebay are still selling some.


 I find the bronze gold shade makes a great base colour to blend all over the lid, the to add some definition I blend in the cranberry plum colour into the crease and outer corner to finish the look off. This has been a look I have been wearing a lot recently and if anyone would like an tutorial I will be sure to film that! The colours themselves are also super pigmented considering how inexpensive this palette is;
(Swatches of the shades)

Over all I have been loving this product this month and would definitely recommend it (providing you can find it!)

So what do you think of Cranberry Gold shades of eye shadow?

Until next time!