Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Christmas Yankee Candles!


Hello everyone!

IT'S ONE MONTH TIL' CHRISTMAS <3

So I have recently went a little but mad with the Yankee candles, but I just raided the samplers so I could test all the festive scents and choose which ones I'd like to purchase as full size jar. But I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you their festive range, you can get this samplers for literally £1 each for in the home section in stores like Asda. I got the Yankee simple home ones from Asda's and the official Yankee ones from a local store that sells them but you can find them online.


From left to right;

Holiday Magic; Scent is bayberry, clove, cinnamon and balsam fir.

Merry Berry: Scent is spirited, spiced blend of sweet red berries 

Cranberry Ice:  Scent is a cool, stimulating rush of frosty red fruits bursting with a tangy sweetness. (Also my favourite one!)

Candy Cane Lane: Scent is a tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing.

Christmas Eve: Traditional Christmas scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruits.

Red Apple Wreath:  Scent of sweet apples, cinnamon, walnuts and maple.



Frosted snow: Scent of crisp winter nights, with a hint of freshly-cut Christmas trees.

Christmas treats: Scent is a buttery-rich vanilla cookies topped with sweet sugar sprinkles.



Christmas baking: Scent of pantry spices, baking treats and freshly made fruit jams.

Snowflake cookie: Scent of perfectly pretty holiday cookies, deliciously decorated with sugary pink icing.



Christmas garland: Scent of fresh-cut pine boughs and zesty cranberries.

Spiced orange:Scent is a cheery blend of sunny citrus and snappy ginger.


And finally although these aren't christmassy I thought I'd show them to you anyway; 

Black cherry: Scent is the delicious sweetness of rich, ripe black cherries.

Rainwashed Berries: Smells like a burst of sweet summer berries.


Berrylicious: Scent of ripe, juicy blueberries on a bed of creamy vanilla icing.


So I hoped you enjoyed this little candle blog post! 
Do you have a Christmas candle scent?
Until next time!