Friday, 17 October 2014

Sweater Weather TAG!



Hello everyone;) And in my latest video I did the Sweater Weather TAG yaaaay! If any of you wonderful bloggers would also like to do this TAG then I tag you! And here are the questions I answered:

What is your favourite candle scent?
Coffee, tea of hot chocolate?
What is your favourite autumn memory?
Autumn make up trend: Winged eye liner or dark lips?
Favourite autumn fragrance?
Favourite Autumn/Thanksgiving food?
What is the autumn weather like where you live?
What is your most worn sweater?
What is your most worn autumn nail polish?
Football games or jumping in leaves?
Ugg boots or Combat boots?
Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Skinny jeans or leggings?

Here's a link to my videoooo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfuAhMWCf5M

Until next time!