Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Torreblanca Spain: Photos!


Hello everyone! If you've read my last few blog posts you may already know that I was going away on holiday with my boyfriend! Well my wonderful week in Spain has flown by and I miss it already, but at least I had a little get away and now tomorrow is October and I'm all ready for Autumn.  But I thought I'd share some photos I took while out there, they aren't amazing quality as I did use my phone but they turned out pretty good!
Top of the hill in Torreblanca

Gorgeous flowers around where I stayed

Beach at sunset

My Ferrero Rocher ice-cream in front and James's KitKat ice-cream

First day exploring the beach

More pretty scenery

My Blue lagoon cocktail, which had way too much vodka in it to be drinking during the day;)

Day trip to Gibraltar

The beautiful ceiling in St Michael's cave which had colourful lights everywhere

More features in the cave

The closest I've ever been to a monkey!

A monkey that had stolen a pack of oreos

The view from halfway up the rock!

A relaxing evening on the beach

Little floral OOTD, Top from Dorothy Perkins, Floral skirt from TopShop.

James and I had late night ice cream on the beach after a date<3

So there is a little peek into my Spanish get away! I would very happily return here as I had such an amazing week<3

Until next time!