Friday, 19 September 2014

Get to know me TAG!


Hello everyone!

I kind of feel like I haven't been posting on here as much as I like to which saddens me a lot! Life did get a little bit hectic for a while with college/college work, I'm also having to play catch up as I'm going on holiday which does mean I missing lectures,homework and general lesson time so I'm trying my best to get everything done before I go so there's little to do when I get home. I've also become ill TWICE. Like seriously as much as I like being back at college the amount of ill people around is distressing, as you don't want to be rude or offend them by avoiding them but at the same time you really want to avoid them to prevent yourself from getting ill, I'm just too friendly for my own good sometimes.

However I filmed this video recently and just posted it so this will be my last YouTube video of September! I am hoping to do at least another actual blog post before I go and if I have the time I will try to type up and schedule some posts while I'm away to fill the gap! I already have Autumn videos planned and ready to go, they just need to be filmed and edited so I'm sure many of you will be excited for October. 

So here is the Get to know me TAG!

                

Until next time!