Sunday, 17 August 2014

Tarte, Elizabeth Arden and So Eco- TK Maxx Bargains under £8!


You may of seen me blog about TK Maxx and their absolute bargains, I mean their beauty section is filled with so many hidden gems. And I popped in there a while ago just to have a peep and came out with these three beauties!

Tarte Amazonian Glowlight clay corrective wand
£2.99



You may of seen this product been featured in a few blog posts including my July Favourites and my FOTD post. But overall this product is great for under eyes as its an concealer and a brightening wand to really make you look awake! It lasts all day and I have seriously been loving this product, and if anyone is interested to try this product out you can purchase it from Amazon here.

Elizabeth Arden Maximum Volume Mascara
£7.99



Mascara, it one of those make up pieces we cannot resist. I honestly love mascara, even if I'm having a minimal make up kind of day I would still pop on a little bit of mascara to open my eyes up. So getting my hands on an Elizabeth Arden mascara for £7.99 I am a very happy bunny considering it retails at £21.00 at Boots. All in all though if I'm honest, it's not the greatest mascara and I'm not a massive fan of the brush however I do still like this product and its packaging.

So Eco Finishing Brush
£4.99



For a while now I have been using the same brush for my powder and felt that it was getting a bit old and bit rough. So when I spotted this I thought it would be a perfect replacement. Now this is very soft and a lot softer when applying powder compared to my real techniques brush which actually felt rougher on my skin. So I love love love this brush and have been using it daily, softer and cheaper than my real techniques brush! Buy from Amazon here.

So there are few bits I have bought from the TK Maxx beauty section!

Have you explored TK Maxx's beauty range?

Until next time!