Wednesday, 13 August 2014

My Recent Obsession: Pinterest!♥


Right so I've had Pinterest for a while now, but never really got to grips with it. However recently I remade all my boards and starting pinning all sorts of bits and next thing I know I go from 70 pins to 220 pins like wow!

If you don't know what Pinterest is you basicly make boards about any theme ie: Halloween, you can then put in the search bar 'Halloween' and you will find thousands of photos filled with inspirations, ideas and even DIY projects for you to try out. I particularly like looking at room inspirations as I plan and get ideas for my dream home!

So if you happen to already have a Pinterest account then it would mean alot if you followed me! I'm still a newbie and barely follow anyone so I'll be sure to follow you back and check out your boards as I need people to follow ahh!
But you can follow me here:

Well I hope you enjoyed this mid week more chatty life style kind of post! Just thought I'd share what I've been loving recently.

Until next time have a wonderful day!