Sunday, 31 August 2014

LUSH: Think Pink Bath Bomb Review!


Hello everyone! And I am back with another LUSH bath bomb blog post! This has sort of become a monthly thing which I am certainly not complaining about as I absolutely love LUSH's bath bombs.


So today I have the Think Pink bath bomb, which only cost £2.50 for this little beauty. Scent wise this product contains vanilla and tonka making it smell sweet but not over powering! And due to LUSH being a wonderful company the vanilla they use is fair trade on top of being against testing on animals, which is such a lovely quality to have and I personally think animal testing should be a thing of the past, so you go LUSH! And although you cannot smell it this bath bomb also contains lavender oil which has a calming and soothing effect on you and your mood. And as if this bath bomb couldn't get any better with its pretty looks and wonderful ingredients it also have a little surprise inside!


Once popped in this little bath bomb fizzed away very quickly! (So quickly that this was the only shot I got.) But it is a smaller bath bomb compared to the larger standard size bath bombs. But as you would expect this pretty bath bomb turned your water pink.



However the little surprise is that its filled with tiny confetti hearts which I think was such a lovely touch and it makes your bath feel a bit more special without adding any extra effort. Making this the perfect bath bomb to pop in after a long day and you want a little pick me up.

The only down side to this product is that it did stain my bath edges pink and I had to scrub to get it off but I assure it will come off just may take some elbow grease! 

So what do you think of the Think Pink bath bomb?

Until next time!