Sunday, 24 August 2014

I posted my first YouTube video?!


So I have finally after months and months of putting it off and being too scared I have finally took the plunge and uploaded my first ever video ahh!!

I was so nervous through out the whole process of filming, editing and uploading and I'm even feeling a bit weird just typing up this blog post now but I know it's what I want to do. I did actually filmed this video 3 times as I wasn't happy with how it turned out but in the end I decided my first ever video its not going to be anywhere near perfect as its a new experience that I need experiment with and I also need to get more comfortable talking in front of camera, but I hope my confidence will grow as the videos go on!

So without further ado here is my first ever YouTube Video: 


             

Thank you so so much for reading!<3

Until next time!