Thursday, 28 August 2014

Brighton Haul/Box Swap/Gift bag!


Hello everyone and I am back with the part two to my Brighton post! If you saw my last post it included many pictures of the #SEBloggers meet up and me just basically outlining what we got up to. And now I finally have the haul, box swap and Goody bag contents to show you all!

If you would like to see EVERYTHING I got plus some Brighton footage then here is my new video below:

          

However I do know some prefer blog posts which is okay because I did take some pictures of everything except the actually haul part! But you can see the box swap and Goody bag contents so prepare yourselves!

The Box Swap


Now I was lucky enough to swap with the lovely Olivia which you can see her blog here! Which I am totally loving the box its self with its pretty light blue floral design.



I was lucky enough to get not one, but three beautiful Barry M nail polishes from their Gelly Hi Shine collection! Which are in the shades; Papaya, Pomegranate and Rose Hip. Such gorgeous colour they will perfect for when I go to Spain in September!



I also got an eye shadow pencil by Collection in Vanilla Sky, its such a pretty champagne colour which is actually my all time favourite eye shadow colour so I'm super excited to start using this! 


And finally I got this wonderful little Hot cloth Cleanser kit! I love trying out new skin care products so I'm very excited about this one!


Goody bag



The lovely girls Aileen and Lottie who organised the meet up also arranged for everyone to receive a goody bag full of products! So I have pictured all the bits I've got!


The first bit I noticed in the bag was this amazing chocolate bar by the brand Hotel Chocolat, and I got this amazing bar which is so delicious it has literally been so hard not to eat this!

The piece I got was very exciting with a sample from Benefit with its lolli tint! I am so excited to try this product out after reading so many blog posts on it!


I also got a day cream from Urban Veda which is so exciting as it sounds amazing with its pore refining, mattifying and its for oil-prone skin which sounds like the perfect cream. And along with it I got products from Liz Earle, one is foot moisturiser and one is a conditioner.


From the same brand Liz Earle I got a perfume sample!



I also got range of nail varnishes with one from GOSH's stardust collection as well as 3 other nail varnishes from Nailgirls, one in royal blue, burgandy and another in a shimmery piny colour.


There was also a face mask! I love love love doing face masks so I'm looking forward to trying this out!


There was also a big pile of green tea which I must admit I've never tried before so that will be interesting!


There was also a little information sheet about Urban Veda and a 20% off code for ELF!

So that is everything I got in my goody bag! (So Alice if you are reading this then you've spoilt the surprised of what's in your goody bag ah!)

So I hope you enjoyed the post and video!
Until next time!