Thursday, 3 July 2014

TONY MOLY: Petite Bunny Gloss Bar's


Hello there loves! Today I will be reviewing and showing you all these adorable lip balms by Tony Moly! These have popped up a few times on my radar, after CutiePieMarzia from YouTube received some, Pinterest photo's and a recent blog post I read here. And I finally caved in and have a look around online for some and bought two because why the hell not? Look how cute they are!


For those of you who haven't heard of Tony Moly, it is an Korean cosmetic's brand that sells all kinds of make up and skin care products, which a few are known for their adorable packaging much like the petite bunny gloss bars. In total there are 6 of these lip balms to buy from the Juicy range which includes scents such as: Strawberry, Grape, Apple, Cherry, Peach and Orange. However there is also an extra 3 to buy which are from the Neon range which includes: Neon orange, Neon yellow and Neon Red.


The two that I purchased were #4 in Cherry and #2 in Grape which both smell gorgeous. I bought these off an eBay seller as these aren't typically sold in the UK as far as I know. I bought them in a two pack from here, where I could select which two I wanted to receive and only costing £5.59 with free delivery for the both of them. Delivery was right on time and they also sent me a few free samples alongside them which is a bonus!

Free samples I received:

Tony Moly: 'I'm Real' Seaweed lotion
Lioele: Seaweed Gel


Etude House: Face conditioning cream
Collagen: Moistufull cream

Very curious to try these out!


Above I also did swatches of each of them to show you how they come out. On the left in the #4 cherry lip balm, which is a lot brighter and can be buildable on the lips to create bright and beautiful lips and on the right is the #2 Grape which is a much lighter and more sheer colour, which is again buildable but won't turn out at bright as the darker shades.

Overall I completely adore these products and I definitely want to but the rest of the Tony Moly range!

What do you think of the Tony Moly gloss bar's?

Until next time, have a beautiful day!