Wednesday, 9 July 2014

The British Tag❤


Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! I haven't done a tag in long time, as I'm quite picky with which ones I choose to try out, and I've finally seen one I feel I can really relate to and that is 'The British Tag'. It was created literally a week ago by Sammi or better known as BeautyCrush on YouTube. (She also has a blog here) Although it is originally a video tag I decided to post it on my blog because why not? It is also mandatory to be drinking a cup of tea while doing this tag so I took a picture with my cup of tea in my adorable cat mug and I'm also sat here drinking one while I'm typing this.

The Questions!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?

I have around 2-3 cups a day, but a lot more in the winter or when I'm ill and I have quite a sweet tooth so.. 3 sugars, shh.

2.What is your favourite part of your roast dinner?

Definitely the Yorkshire puddings 

3. What is your favourite dunking biscuit?

Personally mine are the oat biscuits. But here is a little platter of what biscuits are currently in my biscuit tin:



(The oat biscuits are at the back)

4.What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime?

My favourite British pastime's would be either going for tea and lunch at old vintage cafes, or having a Sunday roast dinner with my family.

5. What is your favourite word?

"Magnanimous" which means to be generous in forgiving.

"Free from petty resentfulness: to be magnanimous toward one's enemies."

6. Do you know any cockney rhyme slang?

Apple and Pears- Stairs
Plates of meat- Feet


7. What is your favourite sweet?

I have few to be fair my my top 3 would be:

Maynard Wine Gums
Cadbury Crunchie
Barratt Dib Dab

(plus Blue raspberry bonbons oops.)

8. What would your pub be called?

I would call my pub The Mason Rose as Mason is my nan's and my great grandparents surname and rose being my grandma's middle name.

9. Who is your no.1 British person?

I'm just going to the say the royal family!

10. What is your favourite shop and restaurant?

My favourite shop is now actually LUSH, the customer service in there is amazing.
My favourite restaurant is Harvester, My family and I have been going there for as long as I can remember! We go at a couple times a year and I have many happy memories there with all my family.

11. What British song pops into your head?

Wannabe by The Spice Girls
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends

12. Marmite?

Blergh, I hate hate hate it! I detest it with a passion, I'm sorry it just tastes disgusting and it all brown and gloopy ew!


So there is the British Tag! 

I'm going to tag a few blogs:





I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post!

Until next time,