Friday, 25 July 2014

Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fibre Set - TK Maxx Bargain!



I have wanted some Real Techniques brushes for the longest time,these have been on my wish list for over a year, but I never really got round to actually buying some, plus I thought they was a little on the pricey side. However after a little heads up from my friend about TK Maxx selling some Real Techniques brushes at a cheaper price I had to go look for my self and I found the last pack in my local store! However it was the day before pay day and I was broke so I did the cheeky "hide them in the store and hope they are still there on pay day" and to my relieve they was well hidden and still where I left them! 

The pack of Real Techniques I got is the limited edition white due fibre ones which claim to create a pixel perfect texture look. This set would normally cost you £23.99 from Boots, however I picked this babies up for £16.99 woo hoo!

This set includes 3 limited edition brushes:

The duo-fiber face brush- for lightweight application
The duo-fiber contour brush- for controlled contouring and sculpting
The duo-fiber eye brush- for finishing touches to the eye

Also as these brushes are duo-fiber they work with cream, liquid or powder for an 'unbelievably air-brushed finish'

These brushes are so so soft and I cannot wait to start experimenting different make up looks using these brushes! I'm impressed with its packaging as the brush come secured in a foam rectangle which can be kept for neat storage. So far so good, I am definitely interested in investing in more Real Techniques brushes.

What do you think of Real Techniques brushes?

Until next time have a wonderful day!