Saturday, 3 May 2014

What I got for my 17th birthday!


So if you've read my previous blog post you would know it was my birthday on Friday 2nd May when I finally turned 17! I have never been so overwhelmed and thankful for such a wonderful day filled with all my family and friends and I literally cannot thank everyone enough for making my birthday so special<3









Katy Perry Purr set
Lady Gaga Fame
DKNY Women
Tiama Passion spray
OPI Nail Varnish (Congeniality is my middle name)
Elizabeth Arden Cream Blush
Hippie Chic Watch
Berry candle
James London Styling Hair Grips

~
Soap & Glory Birthday Box
Burt's Bees Gift of Nature Collection

~
New Look voucher
Top Shop voucher
James London Styling brush
Birthday treat chocolate
Wham Rolla Fizz

~
Haribo tangfastic
Haribo strawbs
Haribo giant strawbs
Dairy Milk pebbles
Skittles
Bubbly chocolate

~
Candy gummy pizza


So once again I am so so thankful and I appreciate everything I received from my friends and family! I hoped you enjoyed this blog post getting a sneaky peak into my birthday goodies! I hope you all  have a beautiful day:D

Also on another note about 2 weeks ago I hit 100 followers on bloglovin'! (Its now 117) But ah I was so excited when they emailed me awww! So I will now start putting together my first ever little give away of some of my favourite products{:


Until next time beautiful's!