Sunday, 18 May 2014

Small Collective Beauty haul!


So as well as clothes shopping the other day I also picked up a few beauty bits, which some I am excited to try out!






Pure 3 in 1 make up remover wipes- 2 for £1 - PoundLand
I've been using these wipes for a long long time and have always been 
very satisfied with the quality

Floral make up bag- £1-PoundLand
I originally bought one to contain all the bits for my give away, but I fell in love with it and bought one for myself to use at college and out and about in the summer.

Neutrogena pink grape fruit facial wash-£3.49-Savers
After buying the clean and clear morning energy wash I found that after using it for a while the beads start to really irritate my skin so I stopped using it and treated my self to a new facial wash that I have been wanting to try for a while but not pay £5 for it, so when I found it for £3.49 in Savers it was a no brainer!

Rimmel Scandaleyes gel eyeliner- £3.00-Savers
I found this in Savers down to £3 from £4.98 due to the outer packaging being damaged. I've always wanted to try the gel eye liners so I thought why not? And bought it right away!

Collection 2000 colour match foundation- £5.99 Superdrug
I used this last summer and loved it then, and since I wanted to use a different foundation after the Maybelline better stay foundation not being overall that great why not go back to my summer favourites. You could also win this product in my give away!

Rimmel clear complexion powder- £3.99- Superdrug
I was torn between this and the 'Stay Matte' powder as I've haven't tried either products, so I jumped right in and decided to try the clear complexion and also they didn't really have my shade in the 'stay matte' at my local Superdrug.

MUA undress your skin highlighting powder- £3-Superdrug
I've seen a few 'get ready with me' videos on YouTube lately and I've seen a few apply a high end highlighter to create a pretty pink glow, curious to try the look out for myself I bought the drug store version from MUA and it is amazing! Highly pigmented and creates a beautiful highlight. MUA does it again!

MUA Hide and conceal concealer stick- £1-Superdrug
I've repurchased this twice now! I use this a part of my everyday make up look and it does last a long time before having to replace it! Cheap and cheerful.

Collection 2000 Mascara- £1.99-Superdrug
Another repurchase, as it's again cheap and I go through mascara quite fast so I tend to use this in everyday standard make up and use the higher quality products for when I want to look a bit more dressed up and made extra effort.

Dove Over Night Creme hair treatment-£1-PoundLand
I'm really into hair care products as I dye my hair blonde every 4 months I need to look after my hair to keep it in tip top condition. This product claims to "Dove's leave-in treatment with patented Fibre Actives™ technology helps replenish 1 month’s protein loss in just 1 night.* lost during hair wash". Which sounds exciting and I've used this a few times and so far so good, and being in PoundLand I found it at a bargain price!

Shampoo bottles set-£1.50-Savers
I picked this up as my old ones are starting to crack and break and it does come in handy over the summer especially when going swimming or to the beach. I also might be going on holiday in a few months so I figured I'd be able to use it then as well.

So there is my little collective beauty haul! I'm starting to really feel the summer vibe now, 
Are you feeling summery?

If there is any products you'd like me to review then please let me know below!
Have you entered my giveaway? It's right here. c:

Have a beautiful day!