Wednesday, 21 May 2014

My Summer Wish List ☀ ☀ ☀

So with summer fast approaching and with me going to Spain in a few months, I thought I'd put together a summer wish list! One which I can refer back to when buying holiday goods and one for you to take inspiration from for your own summer must haves!


Where to find these:

Playsuits are one of my summer favourites to have, as you can still look girly yet with the bottom half being shorts you can lounge around in them and go out in the all day without worrying it will go up.

Coral is such a gorgeous colour to wear, and although I'm not usually a fan of snakeskin pattern its not in the normal colour so instead it adds a pretty texture look to the wedges.

Lush sea spray - £9.95 - LUSH
Sea spray is such a lovely product to have during the summer to add texture to your hair and to create beachy hair look.




Both of these seem to be the perfect summer cheek make up, with my new found love for highlighters and plus the gorgeous pinks and peachy coloured cream blushes available I cannot wait to get my hands on these. 

Fuji Film polaroid camera-£59.95 - Amazon
I've always admired these since last summer, and now I'm determined to save up a purchase one to capture all my summer adventures and my first holiday abroad in over 3 years.

Daisy hair garland headband - £3.99 - New Look
Daisies are so cute and pretty and having never own a floral garland I thought I would go and purchase my first on to style with summer outfits.

Black retro sunglasses- £10.00 - River Island
Sun glasses are a staple look for me in the summer, I'm not overly a hat person as it messes up my hair so how else am I supposed to block the sun from my eyes?

Black fringed bikini bandeau top - £16.00 - River Island
Black fringed bikini bottoms - £12.00 - River Island
I have this want for a fringed bikini at the moment, so after seeing this one I thought its was very pretty! Although I have seen far prettier colours else where in white and peach.

I'm usually against wearing heavier make up in the summer including some lipsticks so I think this lip shimmer will be a great substitute and in watermelon my favourite fruit!

When I first saw skorts I did think they was rather odd, but they have started to grow on me especially after seeing all the pretty floral patterned skorts New Look have released.


So there is my 2014 summer wish list! I might even make this a two parter to expand my list!

What's on your summer wish list?

Have you entered my give away? It's right here c:


Until next time, Have a beautiful day!