Sunday, 2 March 2014

February Favourites!


So March is here which can mean only one thing! A monthly favourites blog post yay:D So it's here where I shall share with you what I have been loving this last month.

1. L'OREAL PARIS SALT SPRAY

So this is a recent purchase as I spent a while debating on whether I should try out it so when I got paid and saw it in ASDA's I thought 'Why the hell not?'. And I am so glad I did as I absolutely love this product, it gives my hair great texture without feeling like there is a sticky product in my hair. It's perfect for the bad hair days as I simply spray and ruffle my hair and it leaves my hair with a 'beachy messy' edge to it, I totally recommend this product!

2.Sally Hansen Salon effect nail wraps

Now I'm not going to reveal too much about these as I'm planning to write up a full review on this product but after recently discovering these I cannot stop repurchasing them! They basicly last up 10 days and come in range of colours and designs. So keep an eye out for a full blog post on them!

3. Bath and Body Works hand sanitiser in 'Cotton Candy Bliss'


So since I live in the UK we don't have a Bath and Body Works here and I haven't seen any unusual scented hand sanitisers however I found some online and have already had the 'Cinnamon Bun' one and after recently running out I decided to try out a new scent which is sweet and smells amazing and totally worth it for £2.84 :)

4. Lady Gaga Fame perfume


After getting this for Valentines day I cannot get enough of it! None of my perfumes smell anything like it. Unfortunately I don't think I could do it any justice in trying to explain its scent to you however I will recommend you searching online for a sample to try before you buy!

5. LUSH Lip Scrub
 So after trying this out and loving it of course I had to add it to my February favourites! I won't have to say much here as I did a full review of this product a few days ago which you can read HERE.

6. Urban Decay NAKED 2
Getting this for Christmas was the best surprise and completely unexpected so thank you so much mum!<3 I was so excited and spent the whole of January experimenting different looks with it including one for my everyday college make up which I've worn through out February. I'm hoping to get round to doing to post on my every day college make up so just bear with me c:

And here's my non beauty favourites..

7. Yankee tea light candles in 'Sweet Strawberry'



Since spring is right around the corner I thought I'd swap all winter spice candles for something more appropriate for the season! And who doesn't love the scent of sweet strawberries to get them in the spring/summer spirit. Also fun fact I actually grow strawberries in my garden every year with out fail, it's just a little tradition in my house where we all go to B&Q and pick out and plant we wish to grow and I always choose strawberries:D

8. Pretty Little Liars-Sara Shepard book

And for my final monthly favourite it's actually a book! Pretty Little Liars is my favourite show and I'm so so addicted to it, my friend and I cannot stop talking about it. But for Christmas my mum thought it would be nice to buy me the first book in the series and I've finally got round to reading it and so far so good. If you don't watch or read Pretty Little Liars I definitely recommend it if you like mystery, scandal and suspense kinda of shows/story lines.

So these are my favourites for February! I'd love to know what you think or what are your favourites for last month? Done your own favourites blog post? Then please link it below as I'd love to read it:D
Until next time..