Sunday, 1 September 2013

August Favourites!


Woww it's September already?! hasn't 2013 gone so quick! But anyway it being a new can only mean one thing! My monthly beauty favourites<3

1. Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation
This foundation so far has been amazing! Has SPF so it was well suited for the summer, it was actually quite a thin foundation feeling quite light on my face compared to other foundations I have used which is great for summer as the last thing you want is super thick foundation but on the other hand if you're having a bad breakout this may not give you the best full coverage on its own. 

2. Maybelline The Rocket mascara
If you can't already tell from the photo I have definitely been using this all month long and its actually empty now:( But I absolutely love this mascara! Give you gorgeous lashes without all the weird clumps or looking cheap and nasty and it's something I hope to get around to repurchasing:}

3. Kate Moss Lipstick
Always have loved pretty lipstick colours so when I got my hands on this I instantly became obsessed and actually started wearing it most days rather than as an occasional thing. Looks so pretty on and does last through out the day, I am hoping to get some darker colours for this autumn/fall time as it would look super cute:)

4. Elf nail polish in Party Purple
I find this nail to be such a gorgeous colour with all the little sparkles in it and purple being my favourite colour how could I not love this nail polish. Been wearing it all through summer and probably will keep wearing it all through autumn too:D

5. Max Factor nail polish in Red Passion
I actually got this nail polish in a set however looking on the website you can in fact get them individually in a wide range of colours which is exactly what I want to do! This nail polish LASTS. I have such bad luck with nail polish as it usually chips within a day or two but this lasted me over a week which is wonderful and seriously makes me want to have all nail polishes like this, its perfecto!

6. So..? perfume in Kiss Me
This perfume smells so pretty and sweet but not so sweet that its sickly, nice and in the middle where I like it. I originally bought the smaller one then my mum got me the larger bottle as a present and I can't get enough of it. It's pretty light scent as be perfect all summer long and I'm sure it won't long until I'm running out again!

So here are my favourites! Comment below your favourites or link me if you've done an August favourites as I'd love to read it! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night:3
Until next timeeeee