Saturday, 17 August 2013

Beauty TAG :3

Sooo I thought I'd do a tag! And I thought I'd keep it within the theme of my blog and do a beauty tag yay!

LET'S GO
1.How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day! In the morning and at night time 

2.What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
I have oily skin :(

3.What is your current facial wash? 
use the Blackhead control facial scrub by Beauty Formulas

4.Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do c: 

5.What brand do you use?
Beauty Formulas

6.What moisturiser do you use? 
I use a few actually; No7 Dual protection tinted moisturiser,Nivea daily esentials tinted moisturising day cream and the L'Oreal Derma Genesis Day cream and I use the night one! c:

7.Do you have freckles?
Only faint ones on my nose in the summer but they are barely noticeable even with out make up

8.Do you use eye cream?
No

9.Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really, I only really break out due to hormonal reasons and even that's only a few blemishes

10.Did you ever use ProActiv?
Nopee

11.What foundation do you use?
I'm currently using the Collection 2000 colour match foundation

12.How about concealer?
An unbranded concealer stick from savers that was about £1 :')

13.Do you know your undertone colour?
Nooope:c

14.What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Only ever worn them twice, at prom and to a party I think they're good as a night out look

15.Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes c:

16.What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline, Natural Collection, Collection 2000 and Rimmel

17.Sephora or Mac?
MAC 

18.Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nooooo

19.What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
I use at least 7 different brushes; Powder brush, blusher brush and different types of eye shadow brushes and a eyebrow brush!

20.Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No I usually just used foundation and a light coloured eye shadow as a base c:

21.For the face?
BB Creams!

22.What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
Any of the neutral browns and I love any champagne coloured eye shadows 

23.Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Liquid eye-liner felt tip pen 

24.How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Used to happen every now and then when I used to do my waterline/tightline a few years ago

25.What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Bit too much for me, much rather my neutrals

26.Do you use mineral make-up? 
Sometimes

27.What is your favourite lipstick?
At the moment its the Rimmel shine temptation lipstick in 166 'Shine on' Love the colour and it smells like watermelons mmmm :3 But I also like the ChitChat lipstick in Coral!

28.How about lip gloss? 
Max Effect lip gloss in Rubylicious by MaxFactor, I can't really pull off the whole red lipstick look however I find using red lip gloss instead works a lot better :)

29.What is your favourite blush?
MUA in cupcake OR Elf blush in Giddy Gold 

30.Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
Not yet but I might explore the bargains

31.Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes! Always looking for cheaper alternatives

32.Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Nope

33.Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Nooo I find it easier learning through trial and error my own way^^

34.Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No I used to be when I was 12/13 as I knew nothing back then xD

35.Name a make-up crime that you hate?
People who try to make their whole face the focus point rather than choosing just one feature to work on (eg eyes). It just looks too much 

36.Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Neutral eye shadow for sure however I'm starting to explore into different shades of lipsticks 

37.Which celebrity always has great make-up?
All of them -.-

38.If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Eyeliner

39.Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Yes but I wear sunglasses usually when I do

40.Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Nope :[

41.In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I don't think there is one overall 'best one ever' 

42.What do you think of Make-up?
Make up gives me confidence and makes me feel pretty :f


So there it is the beauty tag! I tag all you gorgeous girls reading this right now and if you do this tag be sure to link me as I'd love to read it!

Until next timeeee