Friday, 16 August 2013

Beauty Haul! Superdrug,Boots and Poundland


So I may have been a little naughty this pay day and went and bought some make up! I love seeing other people hauls and it's pretty exciting to upload my first ever haul! All items were bought from Superdrug,Boots and Poundland:}



Natural Collection Pressed Powder in 'Neutral'- £1.99 Boots

Probably my all time favourite pressed powder! It feels amazing on my skin, it sets my foundation perfectly and also unlike cheaper pressed powders there is no 'orangey' colour in it when wearing it on your face! Love itttt


MUA Hide & Conceal- £1 Superdrug

I've been using MUA more and more recently and after discovering their concealer I thought I'd give it a try to see if its any good!

Collection 2000 Fix me up spray- £3.99 Superdrug

So you may recognise this from my previous post 'Make up wants' (which you can read here) and I finally went out and bought it, I shall be testing this out and do a blog post on it soon :D

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner- £2.99 Superdrug

My trusty old eye-liner I've been repurchasing since October last year, although I did orginally looked in boots to look for the Supercat liner by Soap and Glory however they did not stock it:( But as I was running out of eye-liner Collection 2000 will do!

Collection 2000 Colour match foundation- £3.99 Superdrug

Bought this first time round in May and I loved it so much I went and got it again! Bottle says: 'Flawless, natural finish. Oxygen complex to let your skin breathe. SPF 20' Sounds wonderful

Collection 2000 Longer lash lengthening mascara- £2.99 Superdrug

Seem to be on a Collection 2000 rampage here but I promise this is the last one, Wanted to try out a new mascara and since its so inexpensive why the hell not c:


                                      
MUA Blusher in 'Lolly'- £1 Superdrug

After having a great experience with my first MUA blush in Cupcake (which I did a review on here) I thought I'd check out something different from their collection so I picked one up in the shade Lolly!


Maybelline baby lips- £2.99 Superdrug

YAY I GOT THEM! So I have the; Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Hydrate and Intense Care! These were the only 4 left my Superdrug had and even better they were 3 for 2! There will definitely be a blog post very soon on them omg <3

Batiste dry shampoo- £1 Poundland

Cheap and cheerful and keeps my hair looking good in-between washes and of course I got it in blush which smells so pretty :f 
Calvin Klein Sheer creme eye shadow in 'Cashmere Plum'-£1 Poundland

Sometimes when in Poundland they have some 'Famous brand' stock to be sold off and as I was heading towards the tills to pay I spotted these! They was two other colours however I felt this one was the prettiest, I've never owned a creme eye shadow so it will be fun experimenting with it

Pantene Aqua Light lightweight nourishing mist- £1 Poundland

Never heard of or used it before however it claims to 'Nourish and detangles hair without weighing it down'. Nothings worse than having to deal wit knotty hair so I hope it lives up to what it claims :)

Coley &Gill Pillar Candle in'Strawberry and Watermelon'- £1 Poundland

Not beauty related I know but I love candles so much, especially scented ones and this one smells amazing and sweet which is perfect for making my room smell lovely or just to relax with in a candle lit bath :3

Gillette Blue II plus razors- £1 Poundland

Nothing really exciting here, we're all girls and we all need razors to keep our legs silky smooth!

Derma V10 Tinted eye roll on- £1 Poundland

Again another quite famous brand found in poundland! I suffer with quite bad dark circles so I hope this will help get rid of them and make me look much more awake and bright :]

Pure 3 in 1 Make up remover (2 for £1)/Argan oil cleansing facial wipes- £1 Poundland

Bought quite a few wipes , The pure wipes are my usual everyday make up wipes I've been using since forever but I've never seen this argan oil wipes and I'm excited to use them as it has Moroccan argan oil extract that rejuvenates and rehydrates leaving skin clean and healthy ooooh sounds fancy^_^

So that's my haul! I hope you enjoyed it and if you would like any reviews/blog posts on any of these products then please comment below:)

If you've recently done a haul then please link it below as I'd love to read it :3
Until next timeee