Sunday, 18 August 2013

6 cute ways to style your hair for a casual lunch date! (Plus my outfit!)


So this is my first ever hair post! yay:D So here are 6 ways to have your hair for a casual date or school/college or even hanging out with friends c: Firstly I'm going to apologise for the photo quality as I had to use my phone as my camera died :(

1. Natural and left down!

Never ever doubt about this hair style! Simply because there's so much you can do with it! Leave it natural, straighten it, curl it add hair accessories, back comb it or just have down one side. There are plenty of combinations with this look and doesn't require much work!
2. Pony tail!




I'm going to stress the same point about how simple yet versatile a pony tail can be! You can style yours up high or down low, curly or straight, to side left or right, have it done neatly or have a messy edge to it, fringe or no fringe? More many combinations to suit your personal style and the occasion :)


3. Bun!

I find buns so cute and easy to achieve and no two buns ever go the same! It fun experimenting whether I want a high bun or low bun? Doughnut bun? Messy bun? You can simply never get bored or look the same with a bun:D

4. Bow Bun

So its like a bun but with a little twist by making it in to a bow! And it is so adorable I love it! This can be done neatly or a little bit messier however it's down to personal choice:) But this hair style is so easy to achieve I love it c:


5. Plait/Braid


A normal plait/braid are super easy and look super cute! Can be worn either side or just down the middle. They can be two or neat or messy, again this is just one of those hair styles you can have a lot of fun messing around with :}


6. Fishtail plait/braid


Similar to the last hair style just plaited/braided differently, I find the fishtail plait/braid to be a lot more prettier than a normal plait/braid however it can also be gently pulled apart to give it a more edgy look! It's also super easy to achieve and doesn't take a lot of time:]


And there we have it 6 ways to have your hair for a casual occasion! woop woop:D



And finally..

MY OUTFIT :3


 So I'm wearing this super adorable bird print top I got from an Ebay store! (find this here). I find this top to be casual yet cute which is perfect for the lunch date I'm going on tomorrow c:
And for my bottom half I'm wearing my favourite light wash jean shorts from select! I wore my top tucked in but other may prefer it left out but its down to personal choice :]

For my arm candy I'm wearing this pretty silver bracelet I got from Asda's to actually wear for prom and it a £6 :D
Finally my necklace was this amazing gold zig zag one my mum gave to me a very long time ago and I still love it today :}

I annoyingly didn't get any pictures of shoes however I'd either wear some cute flats or my black converses depending on how I'm feeling.
Comment below your favourite hair style! (Mainly due to the fact I actually do ave a lunch date tommorow and I still haven't decided on how to have my hair ahh!)
If you have any requests on how I did a certain hair style or just a random request please comment below!
Until next timeeee